Friday, December 3, 2010

The last to Know By Melissa Hill


*****5 stars
I would give this 10 stars if I could. I am a HUGE fan of Melissa Hill but this book is just superior to me. It isn't your normal contemporary fiction. I love the style in which Hill writes, you never know what turns are coming and although you feel the suspense building and know that something is coming you are never able say "oh I saw that coming". This book was fresh and new and touched me so intensely that I had to put it down and immediately tell my husband about it as well as friends. It literally had me saying "WOW". I am the first to give a chuckle in a book or feel a loss, but I was utterly moved while reading this that my daughter asked me if I was ok. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and feel it will always be one I can look back on and remember the plot by detail and how it moved me, if you are an avid reader as I am, then you know how important this is.

Book Jacket summary:
Eve knows what she wants.
After nine good years and two kids together, it's about time Liam made an honest woman of her.
Eve's sister Sam knows more than she should.
Sam's always thought Eve was too good for Liam. Then she learns the truth about his business trips to Australia, and her suspicions are confirmed.
And Brooke, safe on the other side of the world; knows nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment