Thursday, March 17, 2011

The List: Can Perfect Be Put on Paper by Carmen Shirkey

****4 stars
Great first book for Carmen Shirkey. I had downloaded this on my kindle and had forgotten about it. I am glad that I found it when searching for a new book. This was like a breath of fresh air. I really liked the characters and especially loved the location, as it is set in D.C. and I am from Richmond VA. It was a great read and I wish it didn't have to end so quickly. I will be sure to have to share this with my friends as the friendships in it remind me of mine. :)

Book Jacket Summary:
People make lists for a variety of reasons. There are grocery lists, errand lists and to-do lists. Candace Sanders is a 30-something with her own list – a list of almost 50 qualities she wants in her future husband. She’s excited when she finds her Mr. Right, as he earns check after check on her love itinerary. However, when she starts to fall for another man that’s the opposite of what she thinks she wants, she wonders: can perfect be put on paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment