Monday, December 31, 2012

One Perfect Christmas by Paige Toon

*****5 stars
I absolutely adore this author. She can't write them fast enough for me. I was excited to see this short story in time for the holidays and it was everything I was hoping for and more. I do wish it was longer ;) This is an add-on from One Perfect Summer which I loved. It gives you a brief look at the couple and how they are making out. Don't miss it, especially if you loved One Perfect Summer.

Book Jacket Summary:
One Perfect Christmas picks up with Alice and Joe one year on… He's a bigger star than ever, and Alice has managed to maintain her anonymity. But how long can that last? Will this be their first - and last - perfect Christmas? And where is Lukas?

Snuggle up in front of the fire to read this magical wintery short story about what happened next…

No comments:

Post a Comment