Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Vintage Wedding by Katie Fforde

**** 4 stars
I know I have said many times before that I am a big fan of Katie Fforde's. I will admit that I was anticipating this release and had pre-ordered it. I made the mistake of going and looking at the reviews, which were very mixed, so I worried that it wouldn't be as good as I hoped and was worried about picking up to read, but because I am such a fan I read anyway. I am pretty sure anything Katie Fforde churns out is going to be solid and this is a perfect example. "A vintage Wedding" wouldn't be my favorite Katie Fforde but it was still a great read :)

Book Jacket Summary:
In a small Cotswold country town, Beth, Lindy and Rachel are looking for new beginnings.
So they set up in business, organising stylish and perfectly affordable vintage weddings.
Soon they are busy arranging other people's Big Days.
What none of them know is that their own romances lie waiting, just around the corner ...

No comments:

Post a Comment