Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Final Hitch by Samantha Scott-Jefferies

***3 stars
Good follow-up to I Do, I Do, I do. This picks up with Izzy walking down the isle and us not knowing who she is marrying. Then it goes back to the night where I do, I do, I do left off and brings us up to date. The description of Majorca is still vivid and if you weren't interested in visiting before you may now. Also, her descriptions of weddings and all that they entail will have you flipping through the pages. I found this another quick and fun read.

Book Jacket Summary:
Here comes the bride...
Izzy Mistry loves her job planning weddings in Majorca but she wasn't expecting any proposals herself. And certainly not from two different men in one night! So now she's chosen the one she wants - old flame Harrison - and fallen madly in love with a rustic house in the mountains, Izzy's life is looking a lot more romantic.
But as the happy couple wrestle with renovations and struggle to settle into village life, suddenly everything seems a little less rosy. Izzy's starting to feel the heat. But is this normal pre-wedding nerves... or is she about to make a massive mistake?

No comments:

Post a Comment