Monday, May 9, 2011

The Cinderella Deal by Jennifer Cruise

****4 stars
I make sure to get all of Jennifer Cruise's book when I notice she has one coming out. My only complaint with her books are that they end so quickly. They keep me pulled in even though I can assume what the outcome is going to be. I had a hard time at the beginning getting into the characters of "The Cinderella Deal", but as I read on I found that I really began to warm to them and the book began to take off for me. I truly liked Daisy and her creative free spirit and was eager to see where the book would take her. Definitely one to pass on to my romance reading friends. If you are a Cruise fan you won't be disappointed:)

Book Jacket Summary:
Daisy Flattery is a free spirit with a soft spot for strays and a weakness for a good story. Why else would she agree to the outrageous charade offered by her buttoned-down workaholic neighbor, Linc Blaise? The history professor needs to have a fiancée in order to capture his dream job, and Daisy is game to play the role. But something funny happens on their way to the altar that changes everything. Now, with the midnight hour approaching, will Daisy lose her prince, or will opposites not only attract but live happily ever after?

No comments:

Post a Comment