Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Charm Bracelet

***3 stars
I love Melissa Hills writing and was really looking forward to her most recent book. I loved the concept of this book but found it dragged for me at times, it still was a good read but not what I have come to love and anticipate. The characters were all likeable enough and had a good back story, I just didn't feel the attachment or depth I enjoy. I am still a huge fan and look forward to her next book :)

Book Jacket Summary:
Every charm bracelet tells a story and Holly O'Neill knows this better than most. Many years ago she was sent one mysteriously, just a single charm attached. Some time later another charm appeared, and the same happened until the bracelet was almost full. Each charm proved significant, as if her anonymous benefactor knew she needed a little bit of magic in her life. So when Holly stumbles across another bracelet - one that somebody else has lost - she recognises a lifetime spelt out through the charms, and knows she must try to reunite it with its owner. Using each charm to help discover more about the bracelet's owner, Holly gradually begins to piece together details of this other charmed life. And her quest leads her somewhere she never expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment