Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three by E L James


****4 stars After chewing through all three books at a rapid pace and enjoying them here is what I have to offer. I really liked them. I have heard a lot of different things about these books, everyone has an opinion. I wasn't blushed or outraged by the relations between the characters and really liked that there was so many other layers of intensity outside the red room :) I do have to say as a huge fan of Twilight BOOKS! that if you are a fan you probably would enjoy these as well. There were some similarities for me, not just location, adoption, but also the characters behaviors, all the way to the parents. With that being said the plot was very different and although there is a little of everything in these books as well,at times felt that I was reading a grown up Twilight Series. Don't get me wrong I loved every minute of it. I am sincerely hooked to trilogies because you are able to see characters grow and where the author takes them over time. I now have ignored my family for four days solid and burned through a kindle, it is ok though cause Amazon has another one on the way;) But it's back to reality for me. I do know these books will probably be on my mind for a while :)

Book Jacket Summary: When unworldly student Anastasia Steele first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately, repelled by Christian’s singular erotic tastes, Ana demands a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees. Now, Ana and Christian have it all—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past. Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to make Ana’s deepest fears turn to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment