Monday, January 19, 2015

It Had to Be You by Lynda Renham

*** 3 stars
This book was suggested to me by Amazon and it had such wonderful reviews, I figured why not. It was funny but at times almost cringe worthy. I couldn't imagine being the main character Binki Grayson, anything that can go wrong does for her. I think one of my biggest complaints would be it took me a while to get into and I also didn't find Binki's best friend as supportive as one would suspect.

Book Jacket Summary:
When 29-year-old Binki Grayson is offered a Christmas bonus by her boss at the office party she didn't imagine he meant a quickie over his desk. Things for Binki just go from bad to worse and by Christmas Day she is not only jobless but boyfriend-less, so when she discovers her late Aunt Vera has left her something in her will she thinks things can only get better. What she doesn't realise is that her inheritance comes with a complication by the name of William Ellis.

No comments:

Post a Comment