Monday, November 30, 2015

The Last Kiss Goodbye by Tasmina Perry

*** 3 stars
I've actually found that I like the dual timeline that I have been seeing in more recent books. With that being said as much as I am fan of Tasmina Perry, I wouldn't count this among my favorites. I just couldn't seem to get into the characters and found the plot a bit unrealistic. Even with that being said it is still a solid read, but not my normal expectation for this author.


Book Jacket Summary:
Everyone remembers their first kiss. But what about the last?

1961. Journalist Rosamund Bailey is ready to change the world. When she meets explorer and man about town Dominic Blake, she realises she has found the love of her life. Just as happiness is in their grasp, the worst happens, and their future is snatched away.

2014. Deep in the vaults of a museum, archivist Abby Gordon stumbles upon a breathtaking find. A faded photograph of a man saying goodbye to the woman he loves. Looking for a way to escape her own heartache, Abby becomes obsessed with the story, little realising that behind the image frozen in time lies a secret altogether more extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment