Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good Huband Material by Trisha Ashley


*****5 stars
This book title grabbed me and I ordered it at Amazon used. It came and was large print. I had a hard time with that in the beginning, which I found odd. I have to say though that after this book I am a true Trisha Ashley fan. I loved her characters. Tish is a happily married woman, until she finally starts realizing her dreams. After moving to the country, which her and her husband had often dreamed of, things begin to fall apart, or were they becoming clearer. Tish is finally having to take a long look at her husband and the perspective that she has held him in, she is left wondering. I loved all the characters and my only complaint would be that I was hoping that the suspense wasn't as drawn out. I did hate to see it end. Great book. Something wonderful to get caught up in.

Book Jacket Summary:
James is everything Trish has ever wanted in a husband - even her mother approves of him. She's convinced that James has "Good Husband Material" stamped through him like a stick of Blackpool Rock. He's handsome, dependable, and will make an excellent father - unlike Fergal, Tish's first love. Her teenage sweetheart abandoned her for a music career and now lives a typical celebrity lifestyle. (Sex, drugs, rock, and roll and , in one notable exploit, six nuns in a fountain!) Fergal broke her heart - James helped mend it. So why is marriage to Mr. Right making her long for Mr. Wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment