Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Twilight by Stepanie Meyer


***** 5 stars
Yes, I absolutely loved this book. I just finished rereading the entire series for the 3rd time, in preparation for the movie that is due to release at the end of the month.
I feel that this book is a book that can be read by any age group. I originally bought it and read it to allow my 11 year old daughter to read them. I was instantly hooked. I had to go out and immediately buy the following books to finish the series. It was as if time stood still. I usually have a book close by, but I literally was enveloped in this book until it's last page.
Twilight took a little longer to get into than the following books. As a reader you should give it about 100 pages and then it will begin to really grab you. I think that the combination of suspense, romance and mystery is what keeps you so enthralled. Also, for those of you that feel you are too old. As you are reading this you know that the people are high schoolers, but they are old souls and you tend to forget the whole high school scenario as the story unfold. It is a MUST READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment