Friday, July 16, 2010

The Cinderella Moment by Gemma Fox


***3Stars
I really liked the characters and all their quirkiness in this book. I also loved the twists and turns of misunderstanding. I thought it was a good book, not my favorite book by this author from what I have read so far, but still a solid book to pass on to a friend.

Book Jacket Summary:
While off to seek her fortune, Cass meets Prince Charming in a carriage - a railway carriage, that is.
That chance conversation turns everything upside down. After moths of drudgery, couple there really be magic in the air?
A change of scene and social life is just what Cass needs. now she can leave her past behind. But there's been one major misunderstanding, which means her adventure is almost more nightmare than fairytale. So when midnight strikes, will everything vanish, or will the real Prince Charming be revealed?

No comments:

Post a Comment