Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Divas Las Vegas by Belinda Jones


*****5 stars
I loved this book. I have previously read another book by Belinda Jones and found it good. This one, I took with me to the beach and was unable to put it down. I missed out on some fun trying to finish it. I think a part of the thrill for me was the setting. I have been to Vegas once and the way Jones describes it, you want to visit for the first time or all over again! I also adored the main character Jamie and her relationship with Izzy. I think we can all relate to the difference in the characters. It is a must read!

Book Jacket Summary:
Jamie and Izzy, friends for ever, have a dream: a spangly double wedding in Las Vegas. And at twenty-seven, they decide they've had enough crap boyfriends and they're ready for crap husbands - all they have to do is find them. And where better than Vegas itself, where the air is 70% oxygen and 30% confetti?

But as they abandon their increasingly complicated lives in sleepy Devon for the eye-popping brilliance of Las Vegas, their groom-grabbing plan starts to look less than foolproof. And those niggling problems they thought they'd left behind- like Izzy's fiance and the alarming reappearance of Jamie's first love - just won't go away....

No comments:

Post a Comment