Friday, October 22, 2010

Getting Personal Chris Manby


**2 stars
I really had a hard time getting into this book. I am a person that hates to put a book down, but it didn't really catch me til about 2/3 the way through. I feel it just didn't flow for me. I really liked the idea for the book it just seemed very drawn out.

Book Jacket Summary:
"Three losers in love WLTM funny, sexy, rich, perfect individuals to spare them from singledom hell..."

Ruby, Martin and Lou are three old friends who have spent too much time talking about the ones that got away. Facing another summer without love, they decide to approach the dating delima the same way they approached finding flatmates. They're going to place personal ads. For one another.

Will it tempt their dream date/soul mate?
Or is it a recipe for romantic disaster...?

No comments:

Post a Comment