Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Unlucky in Love by Jessica Fox


***3 stars
This is the fourth installment in the Hen night prophecies. I have read the other three and left my feedback on them. It was a cute read but didn't really capture my attention like some of the previous ones did. I did like the characters, Libby and Craig. I think it was the supporting characters and the interaction that just didn't catch for me. I did enjoy it and if you have read the others, you won't want to pass this one. I am looking forward to the next one.

Book Jacket summary:Foster is a danger to men.
According to the fortune-teller at her sister Zoe's hen night anyway. True, daredevil Libby is the queen of reckless romances and disastrous dating, so it's probably best she puts blokes on the back burner for a while. But when Libby escapes to an exotic Thai island to do the on-location casting for a romance-slash-action film, she's soon tangled up in a love story of her own. Has Libby met her match with dishy martial arts instructor Craig? She may think she needs to keep away from men, but it looks like men can't keep away from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment