Thursday, September 23, 2010

I heart Paris by Paris


****4 stars
This is the third and I think final book. I enjoyed it as I did the others. Once again Angela Clark is headed to a new destination for work and fun and find herself self-doubting as she is faced with some dilemmas. I actually felt my pulse pick up and stomach flip-flop at one point in this book. After reading three books about the same character, with a couple new ones thrown in on each book, you really become enveloped in the story.

Book Jacket Summary:
Angela is in the city of love- but romance is taking a nose-dive...

When Angela Clark's boyfriend Alex suggests a trip to Paris at the same time as hip fashion mag Belle asks her to write a piece, she jumps at the chance.

But even as she's falling for the joie de vivre of Paris, someone's conspiring to sabotage her big break. And when she spots Alex having a tete-a-tete with his ex in a local bar, Angela's dreams of Parisian passion all start crashing around her.

With London and her old life only a train journey away, Angela can't decide if she should stay and face the music or run away home...

No comments:

Post a Comment