Monday, September 20, 2010

I heart Hollywood by Lindsey Kelk


****5 stars
Another great book by Kelk. As I stated in my previous blog, I really enjoyed I heart NY and was quick to get right into I Heart Hollywood. Kelk didn't let us down, as you sometimes see in a sequel, if anything she gained momentum. Angela Clark gets to go to Hollywood to interview a big named actor and in the process anything that can go wrong does. Jenny is there at her side, a good girlfriend to the end, and is ready to help her put everything back in order as she is dealing with her own issues. Angela, is once again faced with questioning herself and fearing that the life she has built for herself in NY is falling apart. I found myself unable to put this one down. I was sure to have I heart Paris on hand as I finished it.

I would also like to mention at the end of each book, Kelk has mentioned places and foods from the various locations of the books, as well descriptions and information on them. It is a really nice touch.

Book Jacket Summary:
Angela Clark can't believe her luck....she's living in New York with a dream job and a sexy boyfriend.
Sent to Hollywood to interview hot actor and fellow Brit James Jacobs, she's in at the deep end amid the thin and beautiful of Rodeo Drive. The only person who seems genuine is James, despite his ladykiller reputation. But then the paparazzi catch them together at Chateau Marmont, and Angela finds herself in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons...
Can she convince her boss, her best friend and - most importantly- her boyfriend not to believe all they read in the papers? And will Hollywood ever win Angela's heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment