Friday, November 5, 2010

The Truth about You by Melissa Hill


*****5 stars
OMG! I loved this book. I noticed when reading the book summary that there wasn't really a romance involved in this one, so I put this book off, even though Melissa Hill is one of my favorite authors. I love the way she spins a story and the twists that lay within. Her characters are all identifiable even though some you may not like ;). I can honestly say I devoured this book as I have all her others and wish I hadn't put it aside to wait on reading. I look forward to her next book whenever that may be!

Book jacket Summary:
When a newborn baby is found abandoned on the doorstep of a local cafe everyone is forced to ask - who could the child possibly belong to?
Happily-married Jess feels increasingly left out as the only non-mum amongst her friends. Terrifies that she will lose them, she wonders if it's time to become a mother herself. but is she rushing into something she knows nothing about?
Meanwhile Hollywood actress Ruth Seymour is about to return home. But an ill-advised fling with a handsome co-star has resulted in one seriously unplanned consequence.
And newly-single Nina has come back to the small Irish town of Lakeview to live with her estranged father, Patrick. though she will have to eventually ,she doesn't yet dare tell him about the secret she is concealing.
One thing's for sure: someone knows more than they're telling.
And the truth won't stay hidden forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment