Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Little Flower Shop by the Sea by Ali McNamara

*****5 stars
I became a huge fan of McNamara after I read "From Notting Hill with Love...Actually". Since then every book I have picked up by her has been a solid good read. I always adore her characters and how dimensional they are. I look forward to this book being released and started on it the first chance I had. I was not disappointed. Make sure you don't miss this author or her books. You will find time slips by too easily :)
Book Jacket Summary:
But Poppy Carmichael's spirits aren't lifted by the pretty West Country spring. Inheriting her grandmother's flower shop has forced her to return to Cornwall, a place that holds too many memories.

Poppy is determined to do her best for the sake of her adored grandmother, but she struggles with the responsibility of the more-shabby-than-chic shop. And with the added complication of Jake, the gruff but gorgeous local flower grower, Poppy is very tempted to run away...

The pretty little town has a few surprises in store for Poppy. With new friends to help her and romance blooming, it's time for Poppy to open her heart to St Felix and to the special magic of a little flower shop by the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment