Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Then He Kissed Me by Christie Ridgway

*****5 stars
As romances go, I loved this book. I found myself pulled in immediately and wanting to go back to it, each time I had a spare moment and found myself finishing it within a day. The Baci sisters are well formed and likeable and the business of weddings at a winery are just too much to pass up. This is the follow up book to "Crush on You" and part of a trilogy called the "Three Kisses". I look forward to the next installment due out in July.

Book Jacket Summary:
The three Baci sisters are on a mission to save the family winery by transforming it into a wedding destination. When Stevie Baci playfully names her own side business Napa Princess Limousine, she never dreams she'll be driving a real prince around Napa Valley.
Jacques Parini, aka "Jack", is looking to expand his family's wine interests. But after kissing Stevie, he finds this California girl in a black chauffeur's hat does more than drive him crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment