Friday, April 2, 2010

Fair Game by Liz Young


***** 5 stars
I love this author. The first book of Chick lit I ever read was "Asking for Trouble" by Liz Young and I was hooked. I was so excited to finally get a chance to read this book and it was all that I had hoped for. Harriet Grey is the main character, but there are so many other characters that you are pulled right in and never want to stop. I really loved Harriets' sarcasm and the way she wrestles with herself. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and was sad to see it end. It is memorable and leaves you with a smile. Same goes for "Asking for Trouble". It has been years and I still can recall it clearly, which is hard to do, considering how many books I have read since.

Book Jacket Summary:
Up to her eyes with her friends' dramas, Harriet Grey has no time for her own. Let alone getting entangled with John Mackenzie. he might be the most gorgeous man she's met for ages. But he's entangled with someone else. Nina.
Glamorous Nina wasn't exactly Harriet's best friend at school but Harriet has principles. Still, surely one innocent little drink wouldn't hurt? Her friends aren't so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment